The online bookstore is guided by the following basic principles of personal data processing:
- personal data is collected for defined and legitimate purposes;
- personal data is processed accurately and fairly;
- personal data are processed only in cases when the data subject gives consent by an active action - by ticking the box: registering in the user profile, ordering goods or subscribing to the newsletter;
- personal data are stored for no longer than required by the established purposes of data processing;
- personal data are processed only by employees who have been granted such a right;
- all information about the processed personal data is confidential;
- the State Data Protection Inspectorate is notified of the processing of personal data in accordance with the established procedure.
The personal data provided by the user when registering in the online bookstore will not be used for marketing purposes.
Collection, processing, storage of personal data
The online bookstore respects everyone’s right to privacy. Your personal data (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and other information provided when purchasing or registering) is collected and processed in order to:
- orders for your goods are processed and fulfilled;
- financial documents are issued;
- solve problems related to the presentation or delivery of goods.
You must provide complete and correct personal information when registering in the online bookstore.
By processing and storing your personal data, the online bookstore implements organizational and technical measures that ensure the protection of personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as from any other unlawful processing.
Your personal data provided at the time of purchase or registration is stored for a maximum of 3 years after the last action (order or login).
For those who subscribe to the online bookstore newsletter and do not unsubscribe, the newsletter will be sent for 10 years from the date of subscription, and then the recipient will be asked to renew their consent to receive the newsletter. A newsletter will not be sent to those who have not renewed their consent.
We would like to inform you that the online bookstore staff does not ask for your login details, bank card numbers, passwords or any other information in writing, by telephone or in any other way, the use of which may cause you financial or any other damage.
We do not transfer your personal data, including your residence and email, in any way. email address, to third parties other than our partners contributing to the execution of the order, providing services for which this data is necessary. However, even in such cases, they are provided with only the minimum necessary data.
The partners are AB Lithuanian Post, with the help of which parcels are sent.
Modification and updating of personal data
You have the right at any time to request that your data be updated, that you be provided with information about the use of your personal data, and that your personal data be deleted.
Registered users can delete or change their personal data in their user profile at any time.
Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred from a website to your computer's hard drive. These are small information files that allow websites to save and re-access information about a user’s browsing habits. Cookies are used by most websites because they are one of many tools that help tailor online content to the needs of users. Cookies allow websites to provide services tailored to the needs of users (for example, by remembering login details, keeping purchases in a shopping cart, or displaying only content of interest to a specific user).